This is a creative ad by Mini Cooper placed at the Zurich, Switzerland train station. It gives the perception that the Mini Cooper just fits for anyone, everyone.
ADSpiration: Mini Cooper Installation
Design junkie. View all posts by aybanlim
This entry was posted on Sunday, June 19th, 2011 at 10:34 am and tagged with advertisement, art, Design, inspirations, marketing, Mini Cooper, motivations, Subway, Switzerland, Transportation and posted in ADSpirations. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Some makes sense, but don’t count on it!
- Questions to Ask Yourself On Making Tough Life Decisions
- DOVE’S REAL BEAUTY SKETCHES
- ADSpiration: Interbest’s Male Stripper Billboard
- How To Fall In Love With Someone Who’s Been In Love Before
- ONE DAY
- When I Was Younger…
- The 20 Things You Need To Stop Doing To Yourself
- Life Thoughts
- Designing a Project Without A Design Brief Is Like…