Recently, advertising geniuses had been exploring on out-of-the-box ways of promoting their products. In today’s time, where giant billboards occupy any man’s views on a busy highway, having your ad noticed is becoming quite a task. So the brains behind these ads found a way to exploit what there is; buildings.
Design junkie. View all posts by aybanlim
This entry was posted on Monday, June 27th, 2011 at 3:22 pm and tagged with Advertising, art, Billboard, Buildings, Business, graphic design, Ideas, inspirations, Marketing and Advertising, motivation, Outdoor Advertising and posted in ADSpirations. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Some makes sense, but don’t count on it!
- Questions to Ask Yourself On Making Tough Life Decisions
- DOVE’S REAL BEAUTY SKETCHES
- ADSpiration: Interbest’s Male Stripper Billboard
- How To Fall In Love With Someone Who’s Been In Love Before
- ONE DAY
- When I Was Younger…
- The 20 Things You Need To Stop Doing To Yourself
- Life Thoughts
- Designing a Project Without A Design Brief Is Like…