Ah Wednesday… otherwise known as “hump day”, because it falls squarely in the middle of the week. When you make it past Wednesday you have made it over the “hump” and it’s all downhill until the weekend baby. The name Wednesday is of pagan origin and can be traced back to the English god Wōden. This pagan connection is why Quakers refer to Wednesday as “Fourth Day”. Four, five, six… yey! its weekend already!
Design junkie. View all posts by aybanlim
This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 29th, 2011 at 11:00 am and tagged with Blogster, Facts, Wednesday and posted in Humor, Oh Life!. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
3 responses to ““Hump Day””
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Some makes sense, but don’t count on it!
- Questions to Ask Yourself On Making Tough Life Decisions
- DOVE’S REAL BEAUTY SKETCHES
- ADSpiration: Interbest’s Male Stripper Billboard
- How To Fall In Love With Someone Who’s Been In Love Before
- ONE DAY
- When I Was Younger…
- The 20 Things You Need To Stop Doing To Yourself
- Life Thoughts
- Designing a Project Without A Design Brief Is Like…