One day, after all the years of planning, you will realize that you reached the place you were working toward and then you reached it again, and again, and you’re dumbfounded by the realization that life is a constant game of reaching for somewhere we’ll never quite be. It’s on this day that you realize that there is an art in just being. That the past and future are illusions. You may not be able to execute it perfectly, but you realize that living in the moment is the only non-delusional choice we have
Design junkie. View all posts by aybanlim
This entry was posted on Thursday, September 5th, 2013 at 2:21 pm and tagged with Blog, Day to Day, Future, inspiration, life, love, motivation, New York City, New York Times, one day, Predictions, Thought, Thoughts, Video Games and posted in Everyday, Oh Life!, Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Some makes sense, but don’t count on it!
- Questions to Ask Yourself On Making Tough Life Decisions
- DOVE’S REAL BEAUTY SKETCHES
- ADSpiration: Interbest’s Male Stripper Billboard
- How To Fall In Love With Someone Who’s Been In Love Before
- ONE DAY
- When I Was Younger…
- The 20 Things You Need To Stop Doing To Yourself
- Life Thoughts
- Designing a Project Without A Design Brief Is Like…