Unilever claims that this video made by Oglivy is the most viewed viral ad in history, generating around 150 million views on its first month of release.
DOVE’S REAL BEAUTY SKETCHES
Design junkie. View all posts by aybanlim
This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 11th, 2013 at 4:25 pm and tagged with adspiration, Advertising, beuty, commercial, Dove, drawing, Ideas, Illustration, inspiration, Internet, marketing, motivation, out of the box, viral ad and posted in ADSpirations, Oh Life!. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Some makes sense, but don’t count on it!
- Questions to Ask Yourself On Making Tough Life Decisions
- DOVE’S REAL BEAUTY SKETCHES
- ADSpiration: Interbest’s Male Stripper Billboard
- How To Fall In Love With Someone Who’s Been In Love Before
- ONE DAY
- When I Was Younger…
- The 20 Things You Need To Stop Doing To Yourself
- Life Thoughts
- Designing a Project Without A Design Brief Is Like…