One day, after all the years of planning, you will realize that you reached the place you were working toward and then you reached it again, and again, and you’re dumbfounded by the realization that life is a constant game of reaching for somewhere we’ll never quite be. It’s on this day that you realize that there is an art in just being. That the past and future are illusions. You may not be able to execute it perfectly, but you realize that living in the moment is the only non-delusional choice we have
Tag Archives: Future
Leave a comment | tags: Blog, Day to Day, Future, inspiration, life, love, motivation, New York City, New York Times, one day, Predictions, Thought, Thoughts, Video Games | posted in Everyday, Oh Life!, Uncategorized
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
June 2019 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Some makes sense, but don’t count on it!
- Questions to Ask Yourself On Making Tough Life Decisions
- DOVE’S REAL BEAUTY SKETCHES
- ADSpiration: Interbest’s Male Stripper Billboard
- How To Fall In Love With Someone Who’s Been In Love Before
- ONE DAY
- When I Was Younger…
- The 20 Things You Need To Stop Doing To Yourself
- Life Thoughts
- Designing a Project Without A Design Brief Is Like…