Unilever claims that this video made by Oglivy is the most viewed viral ad in history, generating around 150 million views on its first month of release.
Tag Archives: Internet
Leave a comment | tags: adspiration, Advertising, beuty, commercial, Dove, drawing, Ideas, Illustration, inspiration, Internet, marketing, motivation, out of the box, viral ad | posted in ADSpirations, Oh Life!
I first saw these videos on a seminar I once attended. Google had touched me with “Dear Sophie”.
and this video made Lady Gaga look less creepy and more human to me than the usual. Kudos to Google.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
May 2017 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Some makes sense, but don’t count on it!
- Questions to Ask Yourself On Making Tough Life Decisions
- DOVE’S REAL BEAUTY SKETCHES
- ADSpiration: Interbest’s Male Stripper Billboard
- How To Fall In Love With Someone Who’s Been In Love Before
- ONE DAY
- When I Was Younger…
- The 20 Things You Need To Stop Doing To Yourself
- Life Thoughts
- Designing a Project Without A Design Brief Is Like…